Saturday, October 21, 2006

Festival

I would to wish to all my Indian and Malay frens out there a very Happy Deepavali and Selamat Hari Raya.. Make sure keep for me some Muruku and Kuih-Muih..
Love this time coz all most of my relative will come down and all of us can together celabrate deepavali in my grandmother house and also can eat all tha Sweet sweet dishes...
and make sure u all watch the advertistment from Petronas for Deepavali and Hari Raya..Damm funny, u can even watch it online, click here to watch..
Tc everyone and Happy Holidays....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Before we go and blindly celebrate non-Sikh rituals lets ponder on it. http://www.esikhs.com/diwali/

On the same note lets celebrate others' celebration with them - Hari Raya with the Muslims, Christmas with the Christian, Diwali with the Hindus, etc - and on Vasakhi lets call them to celebrate with us.