Tuesday, July 31, 2007

To My Friends

Of all the people in my life,
From beginning to the end.
You’ve Been a special blessing,
My dear friend and faithful friend.
You’ve filled my life with laughter,
Shared sorrows, joys and tears.
You’ve stood by me & held my hand,
Walked with me through the years.
When I needed someone to listen,
I knew you would always be there.
When I weathered the storms of life,
You were always the one who cared.
So in the circle we call life,
From beginning to the end.
I was blessed to have you beside me,
My dear and faithful friend.

This is a pictorial adventure of me and my friends, who were there with me during ........


They were there with me during the 60's



They were there with me in the rain



They were there with me during the shine

They were there with me when i need help

They were there with me during seminars

They were there with me during meditations

They were there with me during Kirtan Programmes

They were there with me up on the hill

They were there with me when we sold Sabha CD's



They were there with me during the Global Sikhs Relief





They were there with me during when i needed a pillow to hug and sleep


They were there with me during Kirtan Tours


They were there with me during taking picture time


Some even tried killing me


But the best part of all when i was there alone,


they come and support me as a group.

Thank you to all of my friends who were there to support me all the while. I love all of you. You all thought me the true meaning of friendship and helped me with my friendship with my true friend the Guru.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...
A really nice post..Enjoyed reading it...
Very creatively done...at last you've shown that you're also capable of putting up great posts...

Good job...

Resh-Life will never be the same once you see it from the eyes of a child. said...

Havoc... Havoc... Singh can become Director of movie la now confirm. Hahahaha nice posting by the way. Liked the 1st photo caption by the way.

Anonymous said...

fateh..wow ajit...so creative...enjoyed reading it..keep it up..tc...fateh

Anonymous said...

ya paji we really had some really good pangey and havoc times over the years.

Belveen Singh said...

haha probably ur best post so far.Good one especially the last two pics. nice stuff

Anonymous said...

wah paji that was the best sleep i ever had

Anonymous said...

wat a compilation of pics n everythin bro... d last one meant the most.... SARE AJO... probably the best thing u did 2 ur blog so far... every 4 months juz upload sumthin like this then in a year u will get at least 3 compliments... ask PAU for d culculations n proximity...
logistics INC

Anonymous said...

Dis year logistics shirt v put brown colour k...to honour our new member,Mr.Shit,hahahaha

-harvin =p-