- First it was the preparation, a few of the sewadars got and clean the gurdwara, and this two were the painters, havoc, they painted all the grills and the main gate of the Gurdwara -
- As usual desi paji, always happy when there is a chance to take picture, the Sewadar -
- Some of the decorations at the Gurdwara-
- Guru Maharaj tabia very beautifully decorated, a job well done to everyone who did it -
Kal Taran Gur Nanak Aaya.
On Saturday, it was AKJ style of kirtan. First we were blessed to have Bhai Beer Singh(side waja for Bhai Manpreet Singh Kanpur) to do kirtan. It was very havoc. He did the famous shabad of Bhai Manpreet Singh = Nehi Chodo Rey Baba Raam Naam. His kirtan cd is available at Sabha Shoppe. Grab your copy fast. Had his video but accidently deleted.
(sorry the video is abit out,as it was recorded by a small boy)
- Sangat Singh on the Tabla -
Then on Sunday, it was the Nishan Sahib Selami in the morning. First we took out the old nishan sahib chola and washed the place. Then we changed it with a new one.
- Chultey Nishan Rehey, Panth Maharaj Key-
- Gurpurab Dhi Lakh Lakh Vedayee Hoee -